Job Description: Value Analyst
Experience required: 3-5 Years
Education level: Bachelor
Description: The Value Analyst gathers data and provides reports to support Procurement staff & Category managers planning, defining and monitoring procurement performance as well as tracking risks relating to procurement/category strategies. He/ She is responsible for Procurement KPI monitoring and tracking, helping to measure and optimize the effectiveness of buying channels and supplier management strategies.
Tasks & Responsibilities: Monitoring and producing up to date performance objectives / KPIs for the Procurement Organisation which align with overall company strategy and procurement best practice. The automation of performance monitoring for procurement, specifically implementing a technology enablement plan and solution to automate monitoring and production of performance statistics and KPIs. Maintaining an ongoing technology blueprint in conjunction with IT and the procurement leadership team.
Identify opportunities to enable and enhance procurement value contribution (e.g. savings, innovation, risks) across the category portfolio. Support the planning of category initiatives and analysis of category data. Support the definition of buying channels and procedures and measure and optimize buying channel effectiveness, whilst also identifying the required resources and budget needed to support development plans.
Provide ad hoc analytics support to the GCMs and others in procurement to support effective decision making and value management.
- Monitoring value and savings tracking
- Forecasting budget prices and executing financial bridging to the budget
- Gathering and providing information on efficiency of procurement activities and compliant behaviour along the procurement process
- Gathering and providing spend and savings data
- Gathering and providing reports on the development of supplier performance
Deliverables & Achievables: The delivery of an effective and efficient performance management reporting system/ process
- Effective decision-making capacity
- Effective at managing complex and multiple sources of information to provide insight
- Good programme management skills
- Improves processes to eliminate non-value adding activities
- Effective collaboration skills
- Accurate fact-based approach
- Independent, able to work alone
- Highly developed analytics skills
- Deep understanding of analytics and decision support technology tools
If you would like to apply to be a Value Analyst click here